Warnings from statistics extracted from Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System
NOTE: Such warnings are censored by mainstream media and SE. Visit and explore stats from official gov site:
Statistics for 2021 show so far (as of Dec 14, 2021) 750,556 reports of vaccine injuries (and it is likely the adverse reactions are greatly underreported).
Here is sample data (the first and the last page from data downloaded from VAERS website):
Adverse Events data by VAX_Manufacturer:
Source: VAERS data file downloaded on Dec 14, 2021 >>
You can view this file if you have any doubts (for fact checkers ).
PS Update with data for Dec 31, 2021
The same file updated just 2 weeks later shows additional 32,523 VAERS Reports of vaccine injuries:
PS Notice how the size of data file itself containing VAERS reporting, dramatically increased due to Covid vaccination:
It looks like the cure is worse than disease…
Serious Adverse effects of COVID vaccination
Serious adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination are rare* but occur.
- *Note: Many medical professionals suggest that adverse effects of Vaccine injuries are underreported ( possibly only 10% is entered into the VAERS database)
For public awareness and in the interest of transparency, CDC is providing timely updates on the following serious adverse events of interest:
- Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred in approximately 2 to 5 people per million vaccinated in the United States. Severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, can occur after any vaccination. If this occurs, vaccination providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis.
- Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) after Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 vaccination is rare. As of July 12, 2021, more than 12.8 million doses of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine have been given in the United States. CDC and FDA identified 38 confirmed reports of people who got the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and later developed TTS. Women younger than 50 years old especially should be aware of the rare but increased risk of this adverse event. There are other COVID-19 vaccine options available for which this risk has not been seen. Learn more about J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS.
- To date, two confirmed cases of TTS following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Moderna) have been reported to VAERS after more than 321 million doses of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines administered in the United States. Based on available data, there is not an increased risk for TTS after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.
- CDC and FDA are monitoring reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) in people who have received the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine. GBS is a rare disorder where the body’s immune system damages nerve cells, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis. Most people fully recover from GBS, but some have permanent nerve damage. After 12.8 million J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine doses administered, there have been around 100 preliminary reports of GBS identified in VAERS. These cases have largely been reported about 2 weeks after vaccination and mostly in men, many 50 years and older. CDC will continue to monitor for and evaluate reports of GBS occurring after COVID-19 vaccination and will share more information as it becomes available.
- Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. As of July 12, 2021, VAERS has received 1,047 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 30 and younger who received a COVID-19 vaccine. Most cases have been reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), particularly in male adolescents and young adults. Through follow-up, including medical record reviews, CDC and FDA have confirmed 633 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis. CDC and its partners are investigating these reports to assess whether there is a relationship to COVID-19 vaccination. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and myocarditis.
- Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 334 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 12, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,079 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.
Source: CDC.GOV post: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html
LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY SAYS DEATH CLAIMS UP 40% AFTER COVID VACCINES
Life insurance companies are sounding the alarm on the excessive death toll in the United States in the aftermath of the vaccine rollout. Based on the math, there are about 93,000 excess deaths each month since the COVID shots have been on the market.
News updates from https://www.shtfplan.com/
MODERNA VACCINE PACKAGE INSERT
Critics Outraged by FDA Request to Hide Pfizer Vaccine Data for 55 Years
Critics derided the Food and Drug Administration’s request this week for a court to grant it 55 years to release data on Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine.
Yale Professor Dr. Harvey Risch and the University of California’s Dr. Aaron Kheriaty and Dr. Peter McCullough filed a Freedom of Information Act request asking the FDA for the data in August, and their group, the Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency, filed a lawsuit requesting the data in September. The agency this week told a court that it had found about 329,000 pages of responsive information, but that it would like to release just 500 pages each month — giving it until 2076 to complete the request. The FDA took just more than 10 weeks, by contrast, to review the data before it approved the vaccine.
Critics including Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and a number of medical professionals responded with outrage.
I submitted this FOIA request to the FDA: they now claim it will take them 55 years to release the data on which Pfizer’s vaccine approval was based, though it only took them 108 days to review this data for the approval process. New heights of absurdity. https://t.co/be2kBXAjHj
FDA asks for 55 years to release data on Pfizer’s COVID vaccine
In response to a Freedom of Information Act request (FOIA) filed over three months ago, in August of 2021, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has asked a federal judge for 55 years to review its data before releasing it to the public in its entirety.
The data refers to the FDA’s decision to license what is now known as the Comirnaty vaccine against Covid-19, produced by Pfizer in collaboration with BioNTech. Back in November of 2020, when considering Pfizer-BioNTech’s request for emergency use authorization (EUA) of its product, the FDA promised that:
“In keeping with the FDA’s commitment to ensuring full transparency, dialogue and efficiency, the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee … will meet to discuss the totality and safety and effectiveness data provided … The FDA understands there is tremendous public interest regarding vaccines for COVID-19. We remain committed to keeping the public informed about the evaluation of the data … so that once available, the public and the medical community can have trust and confidence in receiving the vaccine for our families and ourselves.”
In September of 2021, when amending its EUA to include booster doses, the FDA reiterated its commitment to transparency, writing:
“As we learn more about the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines … we will continue to evaluate the rapidly changing science and keep the public informed…”
The FDA noted at the time that it was studying data provided not only by Pfizer-BioNTech, but also from the “Israeli Ministry of Health, the University of Bristol, U.K. and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC].”
Meanwhile, a group of over 30 academics, professors, and scientists had submitted a request for the data the FDA had pledged to provide for public perusal. The group, known as the Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency (PHMPT) includes reputed professionals such as Professor Harvey Risch, an epidemiologist at Yale School of Public Health, and others affiliated with Harvard, UCLA, and Brown.
When a month passed without a response from the FDA, Siri & Glimstad LLP filed a lawsuit on behalf of PHMPT against the FDA requesting that the “Court enter an order requiring the FDA to produce all documents and data submitted by Pfizer … 108 days from today,” noting that, “This 108-day period is the same amount of time it took the FDA to review the responsive documents for the far more intricate task of licensing Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine.”
They added that, “To require less is to render FOIA meaningless, the FDA’s promise of transparency a lie, and to send a signal to every American that while the federal executive branch is shielding Pfizer from any liability for injuries from its product and requiring employers, schools, hospitals and the military to expel those that don’t receive this product, it is protecting the very documents Pfizer provided to our taxpayer-funded health agency to obtain licensure to be able to sell this product.”
In its response, the FDA wrote that:
“FDA proposes to process and produce the non-exempt portions of responsive records at a rate of 500 pages per month,” at which rate the entire body of data it intends to release (which is only the non-exempt portions) will not be released before the year 2076.
The FDA further noted that, “Plaintiff’s request (as set forth below) that FDA process and produce the non-exempt portions of more than 329,000 pages in four months would force FDA to process more than 80,000 pages per month,” and explained that it lacked the necessary staff to process the data any faster.
The FDA added that due to the nature of the data, it would be obligated to take especial care with releasing it in order to avoid compromising “confidential business and trade secret information of Pfizer or BioNTech…” which meant that it would have to go through the data “on a line-by-line basis.”
“As should be apparent,” the FDA continued, “the review conducted by FDA scientists when considering to approve a product is entirely different from the review conducted by FDA government information specialists when considering whether FDA must keep certain information confidential.”
Furthermore, the FDA denied that it was required to release the data in a timely fashion, writing that, “FDA’s regulations do not require or suggest that FDA will release all publicly releasable data immediately after a biologics license application is approved.”
Responding to the FDA’s arguments, Aaron Siri of Siri & Glimstad said in a statement, “It was exactly 108 days for the FDA from the time Pfizer started releasing the licensing records to the time the FDA licensed the Pfizer vaccine. Taking the FDA’s word for it, it has conducted an intensive, reliable, thorough and complete review and analysis of these documents to ensure that Pfizer’s vaccine is safe and effective for licensing. While it can do a thorough review of Pfizer documents in 108 days, it now takes more than 20,000 days to make those documents publicly available.”
FDA Says It’ll Take 75 Years to Fully Release Pfizer Vaccine Data
Urgent: Your Heart Attack Risk Determined Online – More Info
VAERS REVEALS DEATH BY LOT NUMBER
Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi overviews the effects of the CV jab on your body
PS Plandemic agenda
- declare pandemic and focus on number of cases (positive tests) rather than 99% survival rate, in order to scare the public
- convince the public they must flatten the curve: mandate masks and social distancing ( no gatherings allowed )
- force lockdowns to ruin economy (new normal)
- mandate Covid testing for everyone ( the Rockefeller Foundation goal: 30 million Covid tests per week)
- mandate contact tracing (24 hour surveillance) – final version could be implemented via 2nd and 3rd vaccination campaigns followed by endless buster shots
- Suppress and censor early treatment options ( so only vaccines appear to be the only solution to the pandemic)
- coerce and later mandate vaccination (one time vaccination is not enough – it must be done twice a year [nobody can know what is in the vaccines – it’s a secret under disguise of patent copyrights])
- convince public that healthy (asymptomatic) people can spread virus
- force everyone to be vaccinated, otherwise no job, no travel, no shopping…
- force vaccination on children
- convince society that without being vaccinated a person is a danger to the public
- forcibly detentain in quarantine camps people who refuse vaccine – until they submit to the vaccination (NWO agenda)
- censor any complains about harm done by vaccines (Big Pharma is legally exempt from lawsuits and censorship makes sure nobody knows about harm resulting from untested vaccines)
In the end whoever is left alive will have no rights, obey and serve global elite, and live under total surveillance. This model is already in place to a large degree in China.
The End Game is to have power to control/reduce human population in the future – via mandatory vaccination campaigns (designed to sterilize and or damage immune system)
Censoring Treatment options…
PS Alarming Similarities
Swine Flu panic
This is an old segment from CBS ’60 Minutes’ on the swine flu (also known as H1N1) & the vaccine that was developed to stop the pandemic.
Alarming similarities with 2001 Amerithrax attacks
Join members of the World Freedom Alliance as Dr. Heiko Schöning discusses his research into the alarming history of the current media buzz phrase ‘Dark Winter’, its close relevance to the Coronavirus outbreak, the 2020 US elections and even the 2001 Amerithrax attacks.