THE SECRET COVENANT
* An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.
-*■ Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.
> We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.
* We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be
accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will
also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.
* We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the
secrets of the absolute.
+ We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will
come to he who speaks.
* We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the
We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never
see what is happening.
*■ We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the
4- They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.
* The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from
our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison.
> The poisons will be absorbed trough their skin and mouths, they will destroy their minds
and reproductive systems.
+■ From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.
> The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat,
breathe and wear.
> We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far.
> We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones.
+■ Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.
* They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will
never know their true effect.
> When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince
them it’s for their help.
* We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with
what children love most, sweet things.
> When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal
> When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make
them sicker and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine.
* We will render them docile and weak before us by our power.
* They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will
give them more poison.
* We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they many never
connect with their inner self. We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures
and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it all.
+■ Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find
ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives.
We will use fear as our weapon.
> We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both
We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan.
* They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil.
> Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way.
* We will make them kill each other when it suits us.
We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion.
* We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how.
*■ We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they are guiding themselves.
^ We will foment animosity between them through our factions.
* When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death,
whichever suits us best.
* We will make them rip each other’s hearts apart and kill their own children.
* We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend.
* The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflicts we
emerge as their rulers. They will be busy killing each other.
> They will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors for as long as we see fit.
*■ We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, for they cannot see us.
> We will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths.
> We shall repeat this over and over until our ultimate goal is accomplished.
> We will continue to make them live in fear and anger though images and sounds.
We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this.
The tools will be provided by their labor.
> We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors.
> We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one. This they must
* They must never know that a man’s color is an illusion; they must always think they are
* Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal.
* We will take over their land, resources and wealth to exercise total control over them.
> We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they will
We will establish a money system that will imprison them forever, keeping them and
their children in debt.
> When they shall ban together, we shall accuse them of crimes and present a different
story to the world for we shall own all the media.
4- We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our
*• When they shall rise up against us we will crush them like insects, for they are less than
* They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons.
> We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal
life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us.
* The recruits will be called “initiates” and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of
passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never
knowing the truth. They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us.
For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will
they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars.
* They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent
passage to the realm of enlightenment. This they will never know.
* The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus on it until
it’s too late.
> Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will never know they are our
When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them. This
reality will be their prison. They will live in self-delusion.
> When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin.
> Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have established from time
* But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST
* If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action.
* They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no
place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen. Our actions
will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us
■* This is the secret covenant by which we shall live the rest of our present and future
lives, for this reality will transcend many generations and life spans.
This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We are the ones who from heaven to earth
This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER be written or
spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME
CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain
there until the end time of infinity itself.
Note: The Secret Covenant content is very similar to content of The Protocols
Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
According to Wikipedia:
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is a fabricated antisemitic text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax was plagiarized from several earlier sources, some not antisemitic in nature…
However the correspondence between the Protocols (prophecy) and fulfillment is too glaring to be set aside or obscured.
The presumption is strong that the Protocols were issued, or reissued, at the First Zionist Congress held at Basle in 1897 under the presidency of the Father of Modern Zionism, the late Theodore Herzl.
The book in which the Protocols are embodied was published by Sergyei Nilus in Russia in 1905.
A copy of this is in the British Museum bearing the date of its reception, August 10, 1906.
The possession of a copy by anyone in Soviet land was a crime sufficient to ensure the owner’s of being shot on sight.
The fact is in itself sufficient proof of the genuineness of the Protocols.
The Jewish journals, of course, say that they are a forgery.
Mr. Henry Ford, in an interview published in the New York WORLD, February 17th, 1921, put the case for Nilus tersely and convincingly thus:
“The only statement I care to make about the PROTOCOLS is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. THEY FIT IT NOW.” Indeed they do!
Any reader of intelligence will be able from his own knowledge of recent history and from his own experience to confirm the genuineness of every line of them after study of Mr. Marsden’s translation of this terribly inhuman document.
The table of Contents is very revealing.
Protocol I The Basic Doctrine
Protocol II Economic Wars
Protocol III Methods of Conquest
Protocol IV Materialism Replace Religion
Protocol V Despotism and Modern Progress
Protocol VI Take-Over Technique
Protocol VII World-Wide Wars
Protocol VIII Provisional Government
Protocol IX Re-education
Protocol X Preparing for Power
Protocol XI The Totalitarian State
Protocol XII Control of the Press
Protocol XIII Distractions
Protocol XIV Assault on Religion
Protocol XV Ruthless Suppression
Protocol XVI Brainwashing
Protocol XVII Abuse of Authority
Protocol XVIII Arrest of Opponents
Protocol XIX Rulers and People
Protocol XX Financial Programme
Protocol XXI Loans and Credit
Protocol XXII Power of Gold
Protocol XXIII Instilling Obedience
Protocol XXIV Qualities of the Ruler
Excerpts from Protocol 12
1. The word “freedom,” which can be interpreted in various ways, is defined by us as follows –
2. Freedom is the right to do what which the law allows. This interpretation of the word will at the proper time be of service to us, because all freedom will thus be in our hands, since the laws will abolish or create only that which is desirable for us according to the aforesaid program.
3. We shall deal with the press in the following way: what is the part played by the press to-day? It serves to excite and inflame those passions which are needed for our purpose or else it serves selfish ends of parties. It is often vapid, unjust, mendacious, and the majority of the public have not the slightest idea what ends the press really serves. We shall saddle and bridle it with a tight curb: we shall do the same also with all productions of the printing press, for where would be the sense of getting rid of the attacks of the press if we remain targets for pamphlets and books? The produce of publicity, which nowadays is a source of heavy expense owing to the necessity of censoring it, will be turned by us into a very lucrative source of income to our State: we shall law on it a special stamp tax and require deposits of caution-money before permitting the establishment of any organ of the press or of printing offices; these will then have to guarantee our government against any kind of attack on the part of the press. For any attempt to attack us, if such still be possible, we shall inflict fines without mercy. Such measures as stamp tax, deposit of caution-money and fines secured by these deposits, will bring in a huge income to the government. It is true that party organs might not spare money for the sake of publicity, but these we shall shut up at the second attack upon us. No one shall with impunity lay a finger on the aureole of our government infallibility. The pretext for stopping any publication will be the alleged plea that it is agitating the public mind without occasion or justification.
I BEG YOU TO NOTE THAT AMONG THOSE MAKING ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO BE ORGANS ESTABLISHED BY US, BUT THEY WILL ATTACK EXCLUSIVELY POINTS THAT WE HAVE PRE-DETERMINED TO ALTER.
WE CONTROL THE PRESS
4. NOT A SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL REACH THE PUBLIC WITHOUT OUR CONTROL.
Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.
5. If already now we have contrived to possess ourselves of the minds of the GOY communities to such an extent the they all come near looking upon the events of the world through the colored glasses of those spectacles we are setting astride their noses; if already now there is not a single State where there exist for us any barriers to admittance into what GOY stupidity calls State secrets: what will our positions be then, when we shall be acknowledged supreme lords of the world in the person of our king of all the world ….
6. Let us turn again to the FUTURE OF THE PRINTING PRESS. Every one desirous of being a publisher, librarian, or printer, will be obliged to provide himself with the diploma instituted therefore, which, in case of any fault, will be immediately impounded. With such measures THE INSTRUMENT OF THOUGHT WILL BECOME AN EDUCATIVE MEANS ON THE HANDS OF OUR GOVERNMENT, WHICH WILL NO LONGER ALLOW THE MASS OF THE NATION TO BE LED ASTRAY IN BY-WAYS AND FANTASIES ABOUT THE BLESSINGS OF PROGRESS. Is there any one of us who does not know that these phantom blessings are the direct roads to foolish imaginings which give birth to anarchical relations of men among themselves and towards authority, because progress, or rather the idea of progress, has introduced the conception of every kind of emancipation, but has failed to establish its limits …. All the so-called liberals are anarchists, if not in fact, at any rate in thought. Every one of them in hunting after phantoms of freedom, and falling exclusively into license, that is, into the anarchy of protest for the sake of protest ….
FREE PRESS DESTROYED
7. We turn to the periodical press. We shall impose on it, as on all printed matter, stamp taxes per sheet and deposits of caution- money, and books of less than 30 sheets will pay double. We shall reckon them as pamphlets in order, on the one hand, to reduce the number of magazines, which are the worst form of printed poison, and, on the other, in order that this measure may force writers into such lengthy productions that they will be little read, especially as they will be costly. At the same time what we shall publish ourselves to influence mental development in the direction laid down for our profit will be cheap and will be read voraciously. The tax will bring vapid literary ambitions within bounds and the liability to penalties will make literary men dependent upon us. And if there should be any found who are desirous of writing against us, they will not find any person eager to print their productions in print the publisher or printer will have to apply to the authorities for permission to do so. Thus we shall know beforehand of all tricks preparing against us and shall nullify them by getting ahead with explanations on the subject treated of.
8. Literature and journalism are two of the most important educative forces, and therefore our government will become proprietor of the majority of the journals. This will neutralize the injurious influence of the privately-owned press and will put us in possession of a tremendous influence upon the public mind …. If we give permits for ten journals, we shall ourselves found thirty, and so on in the same proportion. This, however, must in no wise be suspected by the public. For which reason all journals published by us will be of the most opposite, in appearance, tendencies and opinions, thereby creating confidence in us and bringing over to us quite unsuspicious opponents, who will thus fall into our trap and be rendered harmless.
12. All our newspapers will be of all possible complexions – aristocratic, republican, revolutionary, even anarchical – for so long, of course, as the constitution exists …. Like the Indian idol “Vishnu” they will have a hundred hands, and every one of them will have a finger on any one of the public opinions as required. When a pulse quickens these hands will lead opinion in the direction of our aims, for an excited patient loses all power of judgment and easily yields to suggestion. Those fools who will think they are repeating the opinion of a newspaper of their own camp will be repeating our opinion or any opinion that seems desirable for us. In the vain belief that they are following the organ of their party they will, in fact, follow the flag which we hang out for them.
14. THESE ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO SERVE ANOTHER PURPOSE, NAMELY, THAT OUR SUBJECTS WILL BE CONVINCED TO THE EXISTENCE OF FULL FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND SO GIVE OUR AGENTS AN OCCASION TO AFFIRM THAT ALL ORGANS WHICH OPPOSE US ARE EMPTY BABBLERS, since they are incapable of finding any substantial objections to our orders.
ONLY LIES PRINTED
15. Methods of organization like these, imperceptible to the public eye but absolutely sure, are the best calculated to succeed in bringing the attention and the confidence of the public to the side of our government. Thanks to such methods we shall be in a position as from time to time may be required, to excite or to tranquilize the public mind on political questions, to persuade or to confuse, printing now truth, now lies, facts or their contradictions, according as they may be well or ill received, always very cautiously feeling our ground before stepping upon it …. WE SHALL HAVE A SURE TRIUMPH OVER OUR OPPONENTS SINCE THEY WILL NOT HAVE AT THEIR DISPOSITION ORGANS OF THE PRESS IN WHICH THEY CAN GIVE FULL AND FINAL EXPRESSION TO THEIR VIEWS owing to the aforesaid methods of dealing with the press. We shall not even need to refute them except very superficially.
JOHN D ROCKEFELLER’S MASONIC CREED
PS Mistakes were not made… Don’t let them get away with it
PS WHO Pandemic Preparedness Treaty
Think ‘Covid19’ Was Bad? Wait For The ‘WHO Treaty’ 48 Hrs To Comply With ‘WHO’s Dr. ‘Tedros’
WHO Financing ( updated 02-2023 )
- United States of America 15.19%
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation 12.15%
- Germany 10.55%
- European Commission 7.94%
- GAVI Alliance 7.6%
Financing in 2021
- Germany 17.13%
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation 9.49%
- United States of America 7.15%
- European Commission 6.53%
- GAVI Alliance 6.43%
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland 5.99%
- World Bank 2.54%
Read the WHO Pandemic Preparedness Treaty
How unelected people and organizations are trying to usurp power to control the world…
“The Intergovernmental Negotiating Body agreed by consensus at its second meeting in July 2022 that the new international instrument on pandemic preparedness should be legally-binding.”
Governments hold second round of detailed discussions on proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations (2005):
The RESTRICT Act is the final TYRANNY nail in the coffin of the crumbling republic
Dr. Rima Laibow: Nefarious Plans of the World Health Organization for Global Dictatorship. Hagman