About Authority and Enslavement
To enslave someone is to force that person to work for no pay, to obey commands, and to lose his or her freedom.
The Truth is often “hidden in plain sight”…
Use your own critical thinking in order to understand the road to Covid-19 pandemic event…
- In 2010 The Rockefeller Foundation and Global Business Network created report titled Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development ( today this report looks more like a scenario/script for the unfolding events ): https://blog.world-mysteries.com/modern-world/scenarios-for-the-future-the-rockefeller-foundation-agenda/
- In 2017 Dr. Anthony Fauci predicted a pandemic under the Trump admin: ‘There will be a surprise outbreak [to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases.]’ — Watch Dr. Anthony Fauci predict a pandemic under the Trump admin back in 2017.
- In 2019 the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the organization led by Dr. Fauci, funded scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and other institutions for work on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses.
- Agenda 21 explained in under 2 minutes
- In 2019 The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY.
- First known case of new coronavirus traced back to November 2019 in China and in an early 2020 in the USA
- Read this Article for more info: https://www.world-mysteries.com/science-mysteries/life/mandatory-vaccinations-hidden-agenda/
What we experience nowadays is the unfolding of the Great Reset agenda – paving the road to the NWO.
Australia is one of the early test grounds for unfolding the dystopian agenda… and Canada is not far behind.
Today almost all countries are participating in this plan.
There are 195 countries in the world today.
This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.
In the context of COVID p(l)andemic, all countries appear to be following the same recommendations: lockdowns, social distancing, mandatory masks… and (coming soon) mandatory vaccination and contact tracing. This was planned (predicted) as described by the “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development”[ 2010 ] and by Agenda 21 – the step by step programs to implement the New World Order.
Consider how very few government leaders and ministers in any country can create and enforce new laws and policies affecting the entire populations.
In most countries number of such people is very small, perhaps 3-5 people ( President or Prime Minister, Minister of Health, Minister of Justice etc. ).
Let’s say (for the sake of argument) there are only 5 such people in most countries. So in order to achieve any major political/economic outcome, only about 1,000 people on the planet would have to be coerced to follow the “agenda”. With trillions of dollars at their disposal, global elites can easily coerce 1,000 people to go along with their agenda, using bribes, blackmail, or death threats. The really stubborn opponents can simply disappear (suicided, assassinated or killed in “accidents”).
October 2020: Message from a Canadian Whistleblower
The NWO agenda is like a dystopian horror movie script written as (revealed in October 2020 by a Canadian Whistleblower):
- First Quarter ( Q1 ) of 2021 – Reform and transition of the Unemployment Programs into Universal Basic Income
- End of Feb 2021 –Covid-19 mutation referred as Covid-21 (now known as Delta Variant) leading to 3rd wave of pandemic with higher transmission and mortality rate (note: it was released sooner, just before Christmas 2020, because of rising awareness of the public and fear of bigger than expected resistance to the agenda)
- By Q1 2021 – pandemic will exceed capacity of medical care facilities
- Q2 of 2021 – Third Lockdown with travel restrictions between provinces and cities (started in Europe before Christmas – sooner than planned)
- Q2 of 2021 – Transition to Universal Basic Income
- End of Q2 – economic breakdowns, shortage of supplies ( food and goods )
[Dec 20, 2020: media is already talking about it: POSSIBLE FOOD SHORTAGES UK, MUTATING STRAIN IN EUROPE ]
- [Sep 2021: Before the next step, we observe push for mass vaccination including mandatory vaccine passports and announcement of the 4th wave with newer variant on the horizon ( miu/mu variant: Miu is a version of SARS-CoV-2 that needs to be monitored because of the E484K and N501Y mutations already present in the Alpha variant, which could nullify the effect of the vaccines.) From now on, vaccines and busters will never end ( just like flu shots were offered twice each year, since it is impossible to have one vaccine for the influenza)]
- End of Q2 – economic breakdowns, shortage of supplies ( food and goods )
- Q3 – Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas; travel checkpoints
- by End of 2021 – to offset economic collapse, Federal Government will offer to eliminate personal debt (“World Debt Reset Program” – funding courtesy of IMF ) in exchange for individual’s forfeiting ownership of properties and assets AND agreement to participate in Covid vaccination schedule which would provide individuals with unrestricted travel and living ( even during lockdown) through the use of ID program called Canada Health Pass.
- Individuals who refuse to participate in these programs will be considered as “public safety risk” and placed indefinitely in the “isolation facilities” until they accept the programs.
Apparently this agenda will be implemented in all other countries.
Pandemic was planned since 2010
Pandemic Event was Planned: Rockefeller Foundation: Scenarios for the Future
Fulfilment of the LOCK STEP: a Pandemic Scenario for the Future – implemented in 2020
In the context of 2020 world events, the Rockefeller Foundation’s document “Scenarios for the Future… ” ( along with the “Event 201”) appear to be a script (a plan) for what is happening today…
Perhaps it was created with a simulation assisted by AI?
Scenario Narratives LOCK STEP
A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback.
[ Reminder: this scenario/script was written in 2010 ]
In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain—originating from wild geese—was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months, the majority of them healthy young adults. The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers.
The pandemic blanketed the planet—though disproportionate numbers died in Africa, Southeast Asia, and Central America, where the virus spread like wildfire in the absence of official containment protocols. But even in developed countries, containment was a challenge. The United States’s initial policy of “strongly discouraging” citizens from flying proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but across borders. However, a few countries did fare better—China in particular. The Chinese government’s quick imposition and enforcement of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of all borders, saved millions of lives, stopping the spread of the virus far earlier than in other countries and enabling a swifter post-pandemic recovery.
China’s government was not the only one that took extreme measures to protect its citizens from risk and exposure. During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems—from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty—leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power. At first, the notion of a more controlled world gained wide acceptance and approval. Citizens willingly gave up some of their sovereignty—and their privacy—to more paternalistic states in exchange for greater safety and stability. Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for top-down direction and oversight, and national leaders had more latitude to impose order in the ways they saw fit. In developed countries, this heightened oversight took many forms: biometric IDs for all citizens, for example, and tighter regulation of key industries whose stability was deemed vital to national interests. In many developed countries, enforced cooperation with a suite of new regulations and agreements slowly but steadily restored both order and, importantly, economic growth. Across the developing world, however, the story was different—and much more variable. Top-down authority took different forms in different countries, hinging largely on the capacity, caliber, and intentions of their leaders. In countries with strong and thoughtful leaders, citizens’ overall economic status and quality of life increased. In India, for example, air quality drastically improved after 2016, when the government outlawed high emitting vehicles. In Ghana, the introduction of ambitious government programs to improve basic infrastructure and ensure the availability of clean water for all her people led to a sharp decline in water-borne diseases. But more authoritarian leadership worked less well—and in some cases tragically—in countries run by irresponsible elites who used their increased power to pursue their own interests at the expense of their citizens. There were other downsides, as the rise of virulent nationalism created new hazards: spectators at the 2018 World Cup, for example, wore bulletproof vests that sported a patch of their national flag.
Meanwhile, in the developed world, the presence of so many top-down rules and norms greatly inhibited entrepreneurial activity. Scientists and innovators were often told by governments what research lines to pursue and were guided mostly toward projects that would make money (e.g., market-driven product development) or were “sure bets” (e.g., fundamental research), leaving more risky or innovative research areas largely untapped. Well-off countries and monopolistic companies with big research and development budgets still made significant advances, but the IP behind their breakthroughs remained locked behind strict national or corporate protection. Russia and India imposed stringent domestic standards for supervising and certifying encryption-related products and their suppliers—a category that in reality meant all IT innovations. The U.S. and EU struck back with retaliatory national standards, throwing a wrench in the development and diffusion of technology globally. Especially in the developing world, acting in one’s national self-interest often meant seeking practical alliances that fit with those interests—whether it was gaining access to needed resources or banding together in order to achieve economic growth. In South America and Africa, regional and sub-regional alliances became more structured. Kenya doubled its trade with southern and eastern Africa, as new partnerships grew within the continent. China’s investment in Africa expanded as the bargain of new jobs and infrastructure in exchange for access to key minerals or food exports proved agreeable to many governments. Cross-border ties proliferated in the form of official security aid. While the deployment of foreign security teams was welcomed in some of the most dire failed states, one-size-fits-all solutions yielded few positive results. By 2025, people seemed to be growing weary of so much top-down control and letting leaders and authorities make choices for them.
Wherever national interests clashed with individual interests, there was conflict. Sporadic pushback became increasingly organized and coordinated, as disaffected youth and people who had seen their status and opportunities slip away—largely in developing countries—incited civil unrest. In 2026, protestors in Nigeria brought down the government, fed up with the entrenched cronyism and corruption. Even those who liked the greater stability and predictability of this world began to grow uncomfortable and constrained by so many tight rules and by the strictness of national boundaries. The feeling lingered that sooner or later, something would inevitably upset the neat order that the world’s governments had worked so hard to establish.
[ Note: Timing of this Event is mind-boggling… was it scenario or a script?]
The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences (including lockdowns and severe censorship).
In recent years, the world has seen a growing number of epidemic events, amounting to approximately 200 events annually. These events are increasing, and they are disruptive to health, economies, and society. Managing these events already strains global capacity, even absent a pandemic threat. Experts agree that it is only a matter of time before one of these epidemics becomes global—a pandemic with potentially catastrophic consequences. A severe pandemic, which becomes “Event 201,” would require reliable cooperation among several industries, national governments, and key international institutions.
Event 201 was a 3.5-hour pandemic tabletop exercise that simulated a series of dramatic, scenario-based facilitated discussions, confronting difficult, true-to-life dilemmas associated with response to a hypothetical, but scientifically plausible, pandemic.
15 global business, government, and public health leaders were players in the simulation exercise that highlighted unresolved real-world policy and economic issues that could be solved with sufficient political will, financial investment, and attention now and in the future.
The ID2020 Alliance is setting the course of digital ID through a multi-stakeholder partnership, ensuring digital ID is responsibly implemented and widely accessible.
Digital identity carries significant risk if not thoughtfully designed and carefully implemented.
Do not underestimate the risks of data misuse and abuse, particularly when digital identity systems are designed as large, centralized databases.
Note: This initiative has fingerprints of Bill Gates as the originator of this project!
Covid-19 created an opportunity for immunization to serve as a platform for digital identity
ID2020 Alliance launches digital ID program with Government of Bangladesh and Gavi, announces new partners at annual summit
ID2020 unveiled its latest good digital identity program in partnership with the Access to Information (a2i) Program of the Government of Bangladesh, the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) and Gavi. Recognizing the opportunity for immunization to serve as a platform for digital identity, this program leverages existing vaccination and birth registration operations to offer newborns a persistent and portable biometrically-linked digital identity.
- Source: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/id2020-alliance-launches-digital-id-program-with-government-of-bangladesh-and-gavi-announces-new-partners-at-annual-summit-300921926.html
- ID2020 and partners launch program to provide digital ID with vaccines
- Singapore to extend national biometric ID system to banking and healthcare sectors, expand facial recognition at borders
NOTE: Covid vaccination program (it is predictable that it will become soon a mandatory program) managed by GAVI (a brainchild of Bill Gates), will be linked with deployment of digital ID program ( ID2020 also created by Gates)…
NOTE: Propaganda machine run by the Mainstream Media is already promoting these statements:
- multiple Covid vaccination are required
- healthy (asymptomatic) people can spread disease
- you will need to wear masks even after being vaccinated because you can be reinfected
- Health authorities can forcefully remove people (and children) if they were in contact (via contact tracing) with someone diagnosed with COVID
- New, more deadly Covid strains (COVID-21) is inevitable
2016 — The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation joins the World Bank Group to scale up the ID4D initiative.
- ID2020 and partners launch program to provide digital ID with vaccines
THIS IS WHAT THEY HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU IN 2025 TO 2028!
WELCOME TO YOUR FUTURE!
The 89 page John Hopkins Spars Scenario has been removed from the internet!
Send me your email and I will send it to you. Contact me at Let7There7Be7Light@protonmail.com https://fb.watch/2sHV6l7_Q-/ It’s back on the internet, here is the downloadable link, https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/…/spars…
Once mandatory vaccinations and contact tracing are legalized, total enslavement will not end until the “New World Order – the End Game of Agenda 21” objectives are implemented.
- A Warning from David Icke: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=262890438188238&extid=oX8ZKxupsgXKAihA
- Yale Study To Manipulate Americans Into Taking C0VlD Vaccine Yale University is conducting a study to figure out how to best create effect “messaging” in order to convince Americans to take the upcoming C0VlD vaccine. In reality, their methods are nothing short of manipulation. We break them down in detail. Check out our NEW Free Speech Platform https://ISE.Media. Posted by Ben Swann on Wednesday, August 5, 2020
- H.R.6666 – COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act ( Proposed)
To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID-19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes.
See details: https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6666/all-info?r=2&s=1
- Yale Study To Manipulate Americans Into Taking C0VlD Vaccine