Agenda 2030 – Global Government HERE!
We Will Be Sacrificed for Global Standardization of Systems
There’s an inventory and control plan for just about everything on Earth – all the land and water, minerals, plants, animals, food, energy, information and human beings.
(found here: https://drjosephmercola.com/we-will-be-sacrificed-for-global-standardization-of-systems/)
Agenda 21 (Agenda for the 21st Century) is the inventory and control plan for all land, water, minerals, plants, animals, construction, means of production, food, energy, information, education and all human beings in the world
This roadmap for global totalitarianism was agreed to by 179 nations, including the U.S., at the 1992 Sustainable Development conference in Brazil
We’ve seen various facets of Agenda 21 being implemented throughout the last three years, under the cover of biosecurity and the global COVID-19 pandemic. The Green New Deal (Green Agenda), “Build Back Better,” the Fourth Industrial Revolution (the transhumanist movement) and The Great Reset all further and facilitate the implementation of Agenda 21
Agenda 21 is based on the ideology of “communitarianism,” which argues that “an individual’s rights should be balanced against rights of the community.” Community, however, in the mind of the globalists, is made up of nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), corporations and government, which are to dictate what happens around the world. The people are not really part of the equation
“Sustainable development” is NOT about recycling or making sure there’s enough food and resources for everyone. It’s about moving populations from rural and suburban areas into concentrated city centers where they and their use of resources can be monitored and controlled.
Edward Griffin – The Dirty Little Secret Behind Agenda 21
AGENDA 2030 – THE REALITY – Rosa Koire
The elite are making a major move towards a one world government, AKA the New World Order. This is beyond conspiracy theory now, it is a reality.
Myron Fagan was an American writer, producer and director for film and theatre and a red scare figure in the late 1940s and 50s.
Fagan, an anti-communist, was one of the first contemporary American figures to speak publicly about what today we would call a “globalist conspiracy theory”.
Between 1967 – 1968 Fagan recorded The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations, three LP records documenting the activities of the house of Rothschild, often known as “The Illuminati”.
AGENDA 21/AGENDA 2030 THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE
FACT SHEET: Transparency and the Obama Trade Agenda
Agenda 2030 and sustainable development goals
EU negotiating texts in TTIP
TPA, TPP, and TTIP oh – USDA
A TPA-Style Rundown of TPP and TTIP
Update on Agricultural Trade: TPA, TPP, and TTIP
Update on Agricultural Trade: TPA, TPP, and TTIP
Setbacks for TTIP and TPA: What about TFA?
TPA/TPP: Round 1
How Congress Voted on Trade
Our World Today: Why Governments Must Act Now
NWO World Government Summit 2022 Livestream: Day 1
NWO World Government Summit 2022 Livestream: Day 2
Mystery Babylon Rides the Beast Revelation 18
Excommunicated Priest Exposes New World Order (FULL)
One World Religion Headquarters Completed! Opening in 2022!
THE SECRET IS OUT! THE ELITES ARE MEETING RIGHT NOW TO DECIDE OUR FUTURE
World Health Assembly New Constitution
WEF chairman hopes forum will help push “reset” button on world economy
Who Is Controlling The World Trilateral Commission
BEWARE of the GEORGIA GUIDESTONES
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
The 2030 Agenda – United Nations
Agenda 2030 and global sustainable development goals
In true D.C. form, a series of acronyms regarding trade have erupted onto center stage. Although it seems these terms just popped onto the scene, the efforts behind each have been ongoing for several years.
The Trade Promotion Authority (“TPA”), also known as the “fast track negotiating authority,” passed Congress and was signed by President Obama on June 2015.
TPA was initially enacted in 1974 with renewals occurring in 2002 and recently in 2015, during the Ford, Bush, and Obama presidencies. TPA grants the President authority to handle international trade agreements, but it also establishes detailed objectives the Executive Branch is expected to follow during trade talks.
Congress is responsible for setting these high-standard objectives, as well as being the final authority on whether the legislation is actually implemented.
It is argued that TPA is necessary to finalize agreements and assure other countries involved in negotiations with the U.S. that whatever agreement is settled at the negotiations table will not unravel during the Congressional process. Bipartisan objectives are outlined in TPA, which enable a level of consensus when U.S. negotiators conduct trade talks and help the agreement reach implementation in the U.S. Under TPA, Congress has the ability to either approve or disapprove the proposed agreement entirely, with no opportunity to add amendments or filibuster.
The Trans-Pacific Partnership (“TPP”) aims to lessen trade barriers amongst a group of twelve Pacific Rim countries: Australia, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Peru, Vietnam, Chile, Brunei, Singapore, New Zealand, and the United States. Together, these nations represent nearly 40 percent of global GDP.
TPP talks began as early as 2008 with a finalized agreement on the text for the deal occurring on October 5, 2015. The deal contains 30 chapters which cover areas ranging from the environment to intellectual property.
TPP’s stated goals are to “promote economic growth; support the creation and retention of jobs; enhance innovation, productivity and competitiveness; raise living standards; reduce poverty in our countries; and promote transparency, good governance, and enhanced labor and environmental protections.” Although these aims present positive opportunities for our economy, there are also some concerns with certain provisions within the agreement.
Before TPP can become binding on the parties involved, all 12 nations must ratify the agreement through their respective legislative processes within a two-year period
(an alternative option comes into play if the two-year deadline is not met). The U.S. has a very detailed process before implementation can take place with Congress having final authority on the fate of TPP.
Unlike TPP, the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (“TTIP”) is still at the negotiation stage. TTIP is an agreement involving the United States and the 28 countries forming the European Union. Together, the U.S. and E.U. make up 60 percent of global GDP.
Discussion of a trade agreement with the E.U. began as far back as the 1990s, but a more official discussion began around 2011 with the creation of a high-level working group.
The high-level working group submitted its conclusions for a trade deal on February 11, 2013.
The following day, during his State of the Union Address, President Obama endorsed the trade pact with the E.U. By February 13, 2013, U.S. and E.U.
officials announced the launching of formal talks on a free-trade agreement with an aim to start negotiations by June of 2013.
Following public outcry against secretive, backroom negotiations and subsequent rejection by the European Parliament of the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (“ACTA”) in 2012 and the Snowden revelations in the summer of 2013, E.U.
Trade Chief Cecilia Malmström made specific efforts to implement a TTIP transparency initiative in November 2014 in
order to calm fears from a very wary and suspicious public. Similar efforts have been put out by the U.S. government regarding transparency.
Trade Promotion Authority (Fast-Track)
The United States is currently negotiating two major trade deals. The Trans-Pacific Partnership, or TPP, and the Transatlantic Trade Investment Partnership, or TTIP. Although the deals are negotiated by the President, only Congress has the authority to make the changes to law that the deals could require.
David J. Fred/Wikimedia Commons
Trade Promotion Authority, or TPA, would “fast-track” the TPP and TTIP once they are finalized.
This means that Congress will consider the deals without the opportunity for senators to filibuster or for members of either chamber to propose an amendment. It will be an up-or-down vote.
First Vote (with TAA)
TPA had passed the Senate, back on May 22, 62-to-37 in a vote that combined the TPA with the TAA (see below) in a bill called the Trade Act, H.R. 1314. The vote was mostly along party lines, with Republicans backing President Obama’s goals for a trade deal.
May 22, 2015. Senate Vote #193.
Five Republican senators voted against, including Sen. Rand Paul (KY) and Sen. Jeff Sessions (AL). Fourteen Democratic senators voted in favor, including Sen. Patty Murray (WA), Sen. Benjamin Cardin (MD), and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (CA).
(The Senate fast-tracked the TPA itself. It co-opted H.R. 1314, a bill previously about tax-exempt organizations, and replaced the text of the bill in whole with the TPA and the TAA (see below), calling the new bill the Trade Act. So you may see the title of the vote may reflect the bill’s original subject in some places.)
Second Vote (without TAA)
After receiving from the House a new bill with TPA alone, the Senate passed cloture 60-to-37, on June 23, paving the way for a final up-or-down Senate vote on TPA.
Senate Vote #218, June 23, 2015
Senators Cardin (D-MD) and Cruz (R-TX) changed their votes from Yea to Nay compared to the previous vote that combined TPA and TAA.
The new bill became the vehicle for passage of TPA. The bill was initially about the retirement funds of federal law enforcement officers and firefighters. The bill the Senate passed combined those provisions with the TPA.
The House voted on TPA twice. The first time was after the Senate had given the House a bill that combined the TPA and the TAA (see below) into the Trade Act, H.R. 1314. The House took the unusual route of voting on the two parts separately on June 12.
H.R. 1314 (114th): Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015
Jun 12, 2015. House Vote #362.
The TPA initially passed the House 219-to-211. As in the Senate, the House vote was predominantly along party lines, with Republicans supporting the President’s trade deal.
The TPA was only “Title 1,” meaning the first part, of the Trade Act. Because the House did not pass the remainder of the bill (Title 2, which is the TAA, see below), this bill could not move forward.
The House voted on, and passed, TPA again on June 18 in a stand-alone bill without TAA. The vote was virtually identical to the previous week’s TPA vote with one exception: Rep. Ted Yoho (R, FL-3), who spoke harshly against the TPA in a statement last week, voted in favor of it this second time. (See our coverage of the second vote.)
House Vote #374, June 18, 2015
House leaders separated the TPA from the TAA by moving TPA into H.R. 2146, a bill about the retirement funds of federal law enforcement officers and firefighters. The old provisions of the bill were retained when TPA was added to the end of this bill. This combined bill went to the Senate (see above).
(In fact, it went back to the Senate. H.R. 2146 had previous passed the House and the Senate, but the Senate passed it with a technical change — see our summary. Rather than concurring in the Senate’s technical change, the House added TPA.)
More on the TPA
The TPA would grant the President the authority to enter into trade agreements with foreign nations. It includes a list of negotiating objectives which these trade agreements should work towards. To maintain Congressional oversight,
it would mandate that during the process of trade negotiations the United States Trade Representative (USTR) must meet with and provide access to classified or important documents at the request of any Member of Congress.
The USTR would also be required to consult with any member of Congress that chooses to be designated a Congressional Adviser on Trade Policy and Negotiations.
The document on human fraternity
Pope Francis Tells Christians Not to Try to Convert Nonbelievers
Proselytize: 3 Reasons Why Christians Can’t (and Shouldn’t) Stop
ORIGINAL LINK BY Batr Sartre
PS Gene Editing? Depopulation? What Are These Shots Really For?
PS OLIVER STONE AT 2017 WRITERS’ GUILD AWARDS THE MOST HONEST 3 MINUTES IN TV-HISTORY
Part of Oliver Stone’s speech: but we know that we (the United States) have intervened in the private affairs of over 100 countries; with invasions, regime upheavals, economic chaos, or hybrid wars – “soft powers”, or whatever you want to call it. Always war of some kind
Oliver Stone’s full speech at an award ceremony for authors:
Especially you younger writers. You can be critical of the government and of society. You do not have to fit in. It’s fashionable now to give in to Republicans, Trump and all that, and avoid Obama and the Clintons. But remember this. In the 13 wars we (the United States) have started in the last 30 years and the $ 14 trillion we have spent and the hundreds of thousands of lives that have passed from this earth.
Remember it was not ONE leader, but a system of both Republicans and Democrats. And call it what you will; the military-industrial complex, the security forces, the money and media complex. It’s a system! A system that has been preserved for a long time by people who claim that it is about just wars. Justified under the name of our flag waving so proudly in our lives. Our country has become more favorable to many. But in the name of prosperity, we can not justify our system as a central principle of world values, as we (the United States) continue to create such wars and chaos in the world.
We do not have to go through the victims, but we know that we (the United States) have intervened in the private affairs of over 100 countries; with invasions, regime upheavals, economic chaos, or hybrid wars – “soft powers”, or whatever you want to call it. Always war of some kind. Eventually, this has become a system, leading to the death of this planet and the extinction of us all.
I have fought against these people. It’s a tiring game, and mostly you get your ass kicked. And with all the criticism, and the insults you receive, ..and flattery too. So it is important that; if you believe what you say! So it’s important that you continue on this path. You can make a difference. I strongly encourage you to find a way to be alone with yourself. Listen to your silence – not always in a writer’s coat – try not to always find what the crowd wants, so that you can be successful, but instead try to find the true inner meaning of your life here on earth. And never give up your heart in your fight for peace, decency, and telling the truth.
RELATED: Revealing Ukraine (2019)
PS Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
According to Wikipedia:
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is a fabricated antisemitic text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax was plagiarized from several earlier sources, some not antisemitic in nature…
However the correspondence between the Protocols (prophecy) and fulfillment is too glaring to be set aside or obscured.
The presumption is strong that the Protocols were issued, or reissued, at the First Zionist Congress held at Basle in 1897 under the presidency of the Father of Modern Zionism, the late Theodore Herzl.
The book in which the Protocols are embodied was published by Sergyei Nilus in Russia in 1905.
A copy of this is in the British Museum bearing the date of its reception, August 10, 1906.
The possession of a copy by anyone in Soviet land was a crime sufficient to ensure the owner’s of being shot on sight.
The fact is in itself sufficient proof of the genuineness of the Protocols.
The Jewish journals, of course, say that they are a forgery.
Mr. Henry Ford, in an interview published in the New York WORLD, February 17th, 1921, put the case for Nilus tersely and convincingly thus:
“The only statement I care to make about the PROTOCOLS is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. THEY FIT IT NOW.” Indeed they do!
Any reader of intelligence will be able from his own knowledge of recent history and from his own experience to confirm the genuineness of every line of them after study of Mr. Marsden’s translation of this terribly inhuman document.
The table of Contents is very revealing.
Protocol I The Basic Doctrine
Protocol II Economic Wars
Protocol III Methods of Conquest
Protocol IV Materialism Replace Religion
Protocol V Despotism and Modern Progress
Protocol VI Take-Over Technique
Protocol VII World-Wide Wars
Protocol VIII Provisional Government
Protocol IX Re-education
Protocol X Preparing for Power
Protocol XI The Totalitarian State
Protocol XII Control of the Press
Protocol XIII Distractions
Protocol XIV Assault on Religion
Protocol XV Ruthless Suppression
Protocol XVI Brainwashing
Protocol XVII Abuse of Authority
Protocol XVIII Arrest of Opponents
Protocol XIX Rulers and People
Protocol XX Financial Programme
Protocol XXI Loans and Credit
Protocol XXII Power of Gold
Protocol XXIII Instilling Obedience
Protocol XXIV Qualities of the Ruler
Excerpts from Protocol 12
1. The word “freedom,” which can be interpreted in various ways, is defined by us as follows –
2. Freedom is the right to do what which the law allows. This interpretation of the word will at the proper time be of service to us, because all freedom will thus be in our hands, since the laws will abolish or create only that which is desirable for us according to the aforesaid program.
3. We shall deal with the press in the following way: what is the part played by the press to-day? It serves to excite and inflame those passions which are needed for our purpose or else it serves selfish ends of parties. It is often vapid, unjust, mendacious, and the majority of the public have not the slightest idea what ends the press really serves. We shall saddle and bridle it with a tight curb: we shall do the same also with all productions of the printing press, for where would be the sense of getting rid of the attacks of the press if we remain targets for pamphlets and books? The produce of publicity, which nowadays is a source of heavy expense owing to the necessity of censoring it, will be turned by us into a very lucrative source of income to our State: we shall law on it a special stamp tax and require deposits of caution-money before permitting the establishment of any organ of the press or of printing offices; these will then have to guarantee our government against any kind of attack on the part of the press. For any attempt to attack us, if such still be possible, we shall inflict fines without mercy. Such measures as stamp tax, deposit of caution-money and fines secured by these deposits, will bring in a huge income to the government. It is true that party organs might not spare money for the sake of publicity, but these we shall shut up at the second attack upon us. No one shall with impunity lay a finger on the aureole of our government infallibility. The pretext for stopping any publication will be the alleged plea that it is agitating the public mind without occasion or justification.
I BEG YOU TO NOTE THAT AMONG THOSE MAKING ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO BE ORGANS ESTABLISHED BY US, BUT THEY WILL ATTACK EXCLUSIVELY POINTS THAT WE HAVE PRE-DETERMINED TO ALTER.
WE CONTROL THE PRESS
4. NOT A SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL REACH THE PUBLIC WITHOUT OUR CONTROL.
Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.
5. If already now we have contrived to possess ourselves of the minds of the GOY communities to such an extent the they all come near looking upon the events of the world through the colored glasses of those spectacles we are setting astride their noses; if already now there is not a single State where there exist for us any barriers to admittance into what GOY stupidity calls State secrets: what will our positions be then, when we shall be acknowledged supreme lords of the world in the person of our king of all the world ….
6. Let us turn again to the FUTURE OF THE PRINTING PRESS. Every one desirous of being a publisher, librarian, or printer, will be obliged to provide himself with the diploma instituted therefore, which, in case of any fault, will be immediately impounded. With such measures THE INSTRUMENT OF THOUGHT WILL BECOME AN EDUCATIVE MEANS ON THE HANDS OF OUR GOVERNMENT, WHICH WILL NO LONGER ALLOW THE MASS OF THE NATION TO BE LED ASTRAY IN BY-WAYS AND FANTASIES ABOUT THE BLESSINGS OF PROGRESS. Is there any one of us who does not know that these phantom blessings are the direct roads to foolish imaginings which give birth to anarchical relations of men among themselves and towards authority, because progress, or rather the idea of progress, has introduced the conception of every kind of emancipation, but has failed to establish its limits …. All the so-called liberals are anarchists, if not in fact, at any rate in thought. Every one of them in hunting after phantoms of freedom, and falling exclusively into license, that is, into the anarchy of protest for the sake of protest ….
FREE PRESS DESTROYED
7. We turn to the periodical press. We shall impose on it, as on all printed matter, stamp taxes per sheet and deposits of caution- money, and books of less than 30 sheets will pay double. We shall reckon them as pamphlets in order, on the one hand, to reduce the number of magazines, which are the worst form of printed poison, and, on the other, in order that this measure may force writers into such lengthy productions that they will be little read, especially as they will be costly. At the same time what we shall publish ourselves to influence mental development in the direction laid down for our profit will be cheap and will be read voraciously. The tax will bring vapid literary ambitions within bounds and the liability to penalties will make literary men dependent upon us. And if there should be any found who are desirous of writing against us, they will not find any person eager to print their productions in print the publisher or printer will have to apply to the authorities for permission to do so. Thus we shall know beforehand of all tricks preparing against us and shall nullify them by getting ahead with explanations on the subject treated of.
8. Literature and journalism are two of the most important educative forces, and therefore our government will become proprietor of the majority of the journals. This will neutralize the injurious influence of the privately-owned press and will put us in possession of a tremendous influence upon the public mind …. If we give permits for ten journals, we shall ourselves found thirty, and so on in the same proportion. This, however, must in no wise be suspected by the public. For which reason all journals published by us will be of the most opposite, in appearance, tendencies and opinions, thereby creating confidence in us and bringing over to us quite unsuspicious opponents, who will thus fall into our trap and be rendered harmless.
12. All our newspapers will be of all possible complexions – aristocratic, republican, revolutionary, even anarchical – for so long, of course, as the constitution exists …. Like the Indian idol “Vishnu” they will have a hundred hands, and every one of them will have a finger on any one of the public opinions as required. When a pulse quickens these hands will lead opinion in the direction of our aims, for an excited patient loses all power of judgment and easily yields to suggestion. Those fools who will think they are repeating the opinion of a newspaper of their own camp will be repeating our opinion or any opinion that seems desirable for us. In the vain belief that they are following the organ of their party they will, in fact, follow the flag which we hang out for them.
14. THESE ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO SERVE ANOTHER PURPOSE, NAMELY, THAT OUR SUBJECTS WILL BE CONVINCED TO THE EXISTENCE OF FULL FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND SO GIVE OUR AGENTS AN OCCASION TO AFFIRM THAT ALL ORGANS WHICH OPPOSE US ARE EMPTY BABBLERS, since they are incapable of finding any substantial objections to our orders.
ONLY LIES PRINTED
15. Methods of organization like these, imperceptible to the public eye but absolutely sure, are the best calculated to succeed in bringing the attention and the confidence of the public to the side of our government. Thanks to such methods we shall be in a position as from time to time may be required, to excite or to tranquilize the public mind on political questions, to persuade or to confuse, printing now truth, now lies, facts or their contradictions, according as they may be well or ill received, always very cautiously feeling our ground before stepping upon it …. WE SHALL HAVE A SURE TRIUMPH OVER OUR OPPONENTS SINCE THEY WILL NOT HAVE AT THEIR DISPOSITION ORGANS OF THE PRESS IN WHICH THEY CAN GIVE FULL AND FINAL EXPRESSION TO THEIR VIEWS owing to the aforesaid methods of dealing with the press. We shall not even need to refute them except very superficially.
PS The Illuminati and the CFR
PS 1932 – A True History of The United States
Is history repeating itself?
PS BEYOND THE RESET, A GLIMPSE INTO THE FUTURE